LoFric® Insti-CathTM is used to administer pharmaceuticals directly into the bladder. It has the same friction minimising UST coating as any other LoFric catheter. It is equipped with a special connector, the Luer-lock, that prevents spills or leaks. Available in sizes for men, women and children.
- Luer-lock. A connector type that is equally safe as it is well-known by healthcare staff. The closed system minimizes the risk of spillage and unintentional exposure.
- Medication is held completely enclosed.
- Urotonic™ Surface Technology for low friction and maximal comfort.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- LoFric Insti-Cath product data
- Intended use
- The LoFric® Insti-Cath™ single use urinary catheter is intended for intermittent bladder instillation.
Sterilization and shelf Life
All catheters are sterilized by irradiation. Information about the recommended best-before date is printed on the package.
PVC-free: 30 catheters per carton. 4 cartons per shipping box.
PVC: 25 catheters per carton. 4 cartons per shipping box.
Hydrophilic surface coating: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) and sodium chloride (NaCI).
Catheter: Polyolefin-based elastomer (POBE).
Item package: Lacquered paper, laminated film of polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE).