- Stylish and ergonomic design
- Large, high-resolution 3.5” VGA color display
- Built-in light sensor to automatically adjust screen brightness
- Paddle switches for easy access to user controls
- Enhanced programming and customization options
- Speaker for enhanced horn volume
- Metal case for improved robustness
The next-generation R-net Joystick Modules set new standards in user-interfaces – not least from the inclusion of a large, high-resolution and modern LCD screen. Crisp graphics are made as large as possible to reflect the operating condition of the wheelchair, while a built-in light sensor ensures the screen brightness always matches the ambient light conditions.
Additionally, easy-to-operate paddles switches are included as standard for on/off, profile, mode and speed adjustment selection, meaning that existing joystick module variants which include toggle switches and potentiometers are no longer required. There is also a significant amount of new programmability related to the user controls; for example the speed adjustment paddle can be programmed to momentary or continuous operation.
Instead of an electronic buzzer, a loudspeaker is included so increasing the available volume from the horn. A robust, metal case ensures the module is protected against impacts and the R-nets unique Connect-and-Go capabilities mean the CJSM2 can seamlessly replace any existing joystick module, i.e. no system re-configuration or programming in required.
Two versions are available – with and without lighting control.