is a complex positioning seat in the form of a pouffe. Patient can assume sitting or semi-sitting positions. Easily moulded as required for good body posture.
BEANSEAT is suitable for persons with:
- Spasticity or flaccidity
- Severe athetosis
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis)
- Low or high muscle tone
- Muscular dystrophy
positioning pouffe features include:
- Custom moulding of seat to correct incorrect body posture and ensure proper pelvic, trunk and head stabilisation
- Enhanced comfort and safety especially for persons with spasticity or flaccidity
- Postural asymmetry of spine prevention (i.e., scoliosis)
- Custom moulding of headrest for enhanced head control
- Niche formation to enhance user sense of safety
- Correct general body posture – (e.g., when working with speech therapist or during feeding
- Great rehabilitation aid ensuring correct body position
is one of the most universal STABILO models, and it is suitable for use:
- At home
- In physiotherapy centre
- At care home
- While working with a speech therapist
- During feeding
The BEANSEAT with Velcro seat provides additional comfort and security thanks to additional fastenings and straps. Excellent aid for correcting very poor body posture, involuntary movements, strong spasticity, etc.ACCESSORIES TO BEANSEAT:
STABILO SHORTS are designed to prevent a child from falling out from the BEANSEAT or reassuming to an incorrect body posture. Particularly useful in case of upward movements of the pelvis (usually in people with spasticity). When the hips move upwards, the SHORTS accommodate for this move and gently position the pelvis in its previous position.
The SHORTS are made of neoprene coated with pure nylon Jersey material on one side and soft Velcro on the other side. They also have safety plastic buckles and adjusting straps.
STABILO BEANSEAT Membra Cover
The cover enables easy, ongoing maintenance of personal hygiene. Facilitates skin care and improves wellbeing and comfort when in recumbent position. Surface temperature reduction helps decrease the risk of pressure and bedsores. MembraMED material is soft and smooth, has a wrinkles-free surface which prevents chafing and point pressure. Its unique features:
- Reduces dust exposure
- Impermeable (to both liquids and microorganisms, incl. allergens)
- Breathable (optimal air circulation)
- Soft, wrinkle-free surface prevents abrasions, chafing, point pressure and bed sores
- Cover made of innovative, multi-layered active membrane that channels air circulation and reduces liquid filtration around the user's body.