Safe working load
The maximum safe working load (SWL) for this bed is 1000lbs.
- Remote control
- Mattress retainers
- Emengency battery for temporary autonomy
- Nurse control at the foot end of the bed
- CPR(electrical) and light underneath the bed
- TENTE casters with synchronized brake system
- Composite half sife rails
- Composite covering for the platform
- Bar with trapeze
- Patient control intefrated to the side rails
- Nurse call in lieu of the light feature
- Scale system with display at the foot end of the bed
Maximum current: 2.7A
Operation cycle:10%, maximum( 2 min/18 min)
Protection: The electric components are certified IP54
The bed must be kept in a dry and ventilated space
Before moving the bed, it must bed at the lowest position, always use the headboard or the footboard of the bed to move it, make sure it is properly fixed before proceeding. Never use the side rails to move the bed.
Always manupulate the bed carefullu, apply the brakes when the bed is in place.