Both retailers & the public got the chance to see, for the first time, “the real innovation in mobility scooters” …. that is the brand new.. Komfy
Boasting a totally fresh design concept, just released from the KYMCO stables, that was created from a customer-centric design brief, to utilize modern technologies & practical solutions to provide superior comfort, ergonomics and ease of use.
At the heart of the new Komfy is an adjustable front and rear suspension system that resembles the type of system KYMCO use on their market leading ATV & Quad-Bike products. The adjustable rear Mono-shock suspension give users a completely superior & unrivalled ride quality!
As the name suggests Komfy is designed to offer customers the absolute ultimate in comfort !
Literally everyone who sat on the brand new Komfy products at the Naidex show, first words were “wow thats comfy”
and our response was “yes exactly …. Komfy"
The new Komfy 4 & Komfy 8
are also packed with a multitude of other features, that you would naturally expect from a modern, up-to-the-minute design.
- Powerful 500 watt, 4 pole motor, offers exceptional driving performance.
- Back lit USB charging system for mobile phones & tablet devices.
- Bright low-power consuming LED lighting system, indicators and a highly visible brake-light.
- Aluminium wheels with stylish pneumatic tyres, for superior comfort.
- luxury, reclining comfort Captain Seat with stylish red stitching.
- Long range 45 amp/hour batteries which allow Komfy to boasting upto 25 miles in range (Komfy 4).
- Heavy duty weight carrying capacity of 160 kg / 25 stone, offers flexibility for many users.
- Comfortable and easy to operate delta-style, wrap-around handlebars.
- New fully adjustable suspension system, offering superior levels of comfort.
- Large easy to read, waterproof, soft touch switch controls & dashboard.
- Rear splash-guards to stop water splashing up when driving through puddles.
- 4 attractive metallic colours; Glossy Black, Cherry Red, Mercury Silver & Sapphire Blue.
…. it does what it says !